(1) Amount to deposit for is for reference only
. It does not include the local fees or related taxes, such as ATM fee, wire-transfer fee and consumption tax in the originating country.
(2) Exchange rate is the rate at the time of simulation, variable at any moment; The exchange rate to be applied will be the rate we quote at the time of the transaction.
(3) Receiving amount is also for reference and estimation only
; it does not include the local fees or taxes at the destination.
(4) For some specific countries, the Receiving amount may be different from what is calculated at the time of the transaction. It will be determined at the time the beneficiary receives it.
(5) Please also note that certain countries have a limit for receiving.
(6) The delivery time depends on bank holidays in Japan and the destination country.
(7) In case of a remittance through MoneyGram, please refer to the next link https://secure.moneygram.com/mgo/us/en/estimate
- FOR MORE DETAILS, please contact our Customer Service below.
Customer Service Hours
Monday to Sunday from 10:30 to 18:00